Atlantic Rubber & Plastic manufacture and supply gaskets and seals in almost any shape imaginable for sealing, weatherproofing, component isolation and cushioning, in all of our solid and cellular materials. The tooling required is inexpensive and available quickly in order to produce finished components easily and economically, whether for small development runs, or large scale scheduled production requirements.
Most materials are available with a self adhesive coating to allow rapid application to the finished product.
Kiss cut components are also available, where a self adhesive component is cut through the material, but not the adhesive liner, allowing parts to be presented on a roll, allowing even easier use of the item.
- EPDM Sponge / Cellular Rubber
- White EPDM Sponge / Cellular Rubber
- PVC Foam
- Polyethylene Foam Skin Finish (various grades)
- Polyethylene Foam (from blocks, various grades)
- Polyurethane Foam (Flame retardant and non F/R grades)
- Nitrile Vinyl Sponge (Class ‘O’)
- Silicone Sponge / Cellular Rubber
- Solid Rubber
- Nitrile Rubber
- Neoprene Rubber
- Natural Rubber
- SBR Rubber